18 June, 2010

An Introduction

So, it's been a while since I've posted on here, I guess you could say I temporarily fell off the 'blogging bandwagon'. Well that break is over. I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the newest member of our family! YES you read right...we pushed a baby out. :-)

Anuhea Grace Kehaulani Salzer
4.14.10
9:15am
8lbs 5.2oz
20 inches

Sorry for the literally-just-came-out baby photo! Lollers. I just loved this moment of meeting Anuhea and finally seeing her little face. It seems like months ago when this took place! I love to look at it now and again to remember what a special day it was for us.



We named her Anuhea because it means Sweet Fragrance or Cool Mountain Breeze. We like to think her life is a sweet fragrance to the Lord. Luckily, she came out smelling rather sweet so it worked out.

Today she is 9 weeks and 2 days. She is such a smiley baby who loves to talk up a storm! She would much rather chat to us than play with any toy, I guess she's a people person! Justin and I still can't believe she's ours and is here to stay. I know babies are born ALL THE TIME and have been for MILLIONS OF YEARS, but when it happens to you it's like it's never happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment