20 July, 2009

Emotionally Healthy Spirituality

Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash the Power of Authentic Life in Christ Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash the Power of Authentic Life in Christ by Peter Scazzero


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I learnt so much! Having come from a cult where my view of the Lord was so warped and twisted, this book really straightened me out. Helped me to see the way people use the Word for their own benefit and how the church can pretty much make things up! It also helped me to heal the hurts I had endured but also take responsibility for my part in joining a congregation like that; one where God isn't given the glory He deserves. Like a counseling session wrapped up between two hard covers!

So very thankful to Jane for sending it my way.


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment